If you want to travel to a new country but don’t have the time to go to the embassy, you can get a visa fast by paying a service like ivisa.com to expedite the process. However, this can be expensive as you will need to travel for days to get the visa, and you will likely spend several hundred dollars on the service. Nevertheless, it will save you time and money, and you can get your visa approval letter online as fast as possible.

Consular processing is quicker than Adjustment of Status (AOS) for green card applicants

While adjustment of status is the traditional route for obtaining a green card, consular processing is an option for those not yet in the U.S. The consular process is usually quicker than the adjustment of status, but it has its own advantages and disadvantages. Consular processing is much quicker than adjustment of quality, and it also allows applicants to apply for certain types of green card documents, such as work authorization and travel authorization. However, this process is not available for applicants who are not immediate family members, and it is, therefore, not the best option.

The consular process is faster, but the workflow is more complicated and involves an additional agency. Although it takes longer than AOS, the entire process is usually completed within five to thirteen months, while adjustment of status can take as long as two years. In addition to this, AOS petitions must be processed in the United States. The California Service Center is still processing AOS petitions as of July 2017, so it is important to choose the consulate in your area carefully.

While consular processing is much faster than adjustment of status, some people choose to come to the United States with the intent of filing an AOS application. Although consular processing is the recommended path, some green card applicants come to the U.S. specifically to apply Adjustment of Status. Despite the short turnaround time, this method may be more complex because only a few U.S. visas allow for status adjustment.

Cost of hiring an expediting visa service

Hiring an expediting visa service is an excellent way to speed up the application process. Travel visa expeditors deal with thousands of visa applications per year and are well-versed in common mistakes and shortcuts. In addition, they maintain relationships with foreign consulates and embassies, which can speed up processing times. If you’re planning to travel overseas shortly, you should consider hiring an expediting visa service.

Although visa expediting services are costly, they offer valuable benefits to international assignees. One of these services is premium processing for H-1B petitions in the U.S. While applying one month before departure is recommended, you’ll pay an extra $200 for rush processing. In addition to the rush fee, visa expediting services also deliver your documents directly to consulates and return them to you. If you’re wondering about the costs, keep in mind that you’ll be paying the government a fee for this service.

Getting a visa approval letter online

If you’re planning a trip to Vietnam, you’ll need to apply for a visa beforehand. The good news is that you can get your Vietnam visa approval letter online in less than two days. If you submit your application online before 8:00 am Vietnam time (GMT +7), your approval letter will be emailed by 6:00 pm on the same day. Otherwise, your letter will arrive at 2:30 pm or later on the same day.

If you’re applying for a visitor visa, you must qualify based on your ties to the country you’re planning to visit. This means that you don’t need an affidavit of support or letter of invitation, but you must provide a passport. Your visa approval letter will not be issued without these documents. However, you must ensure that all information on your application is correct. Otherwise, you risk being denied.

If you’re applying for a visa for the first time, you should check whether it is valid for your trip. If it does, you should submit your application at least three months before you plan to depart from the country. In case you’re departing before three months, you can apply for a visa extension at the Immigration Office in Kampala. The process is straightforward, and your application will be processed in two working days.

Related Posts